Plans & Reports
SLAC Annual General Meeting 2021 will be held on Wednesday, 13 October 2021.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2020
- Full Auditor’s Report and Accounts 2020-2021
- SLAC and CoCO’s Annual Report 2020- 2021
SLAC AGM 2020 Documents
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2019
- Full Auditor’s Report and Accounts 2019-2020
- SLAC and CoCO’s Annual Report 2019- 2020
In 2019 SLAC team conducted a range of stakeholder consultations and research to formulate our new five-year strategic plan 2020 -2025.
Our five year strategy map allows our team and the community to visualise the organisation in 2025 and provides guidance and direction for achieving this vision.
Previous Annual Reports can be downloaded:
SLAC is a Registered Training Organisation (national provider no 22231) and accredited under Australian Qualifications and Training Framework (AQTF) by Victorian Regulations and Qualifications Authority (VRQA). The quality of our training and assessment content; administration and continuous improvement processes is regularly audited by VRQA.