Hello! Would you like to join a community group that encourages community development through fun and engaging activities?
The SLAC team welcomes you to join others like yourself in these fun activities:
- Line dancing social group (every Wednesday, 9.30am – 11.30am, $5 per class)
- Italian Elderly Citizens Club
- Mandarin Support Network
- Southern Migrant and Refugee Centre
- Eritrean South Eastern Group and Al-Fajar Sunday School
- Social Badminton Group
- Training workshops for community groups
Are you involved with a community group and want to be more productive and make a stronger impact? Our team has developed a series of two-hour training workshops designed to help you improve your governance, management and community development practices. You can choose to attend just one workshop or the full series – whatever suits your needs!
And that’s not all – we also offer mentoring assistance to help you implement your new continuous improvement plans. So why not give it a shot? Contact us today to learn more!
Workshops available include:
- Registering your Group as an Incorporated Association
- Roles and Responsibilities of Committee Members
- Good Governance Practices
- Financial Management
- Community Development Project Planning
- Community Development
- Project Management and Evaluation
- Writing Grant Applications
- Marketing and Promotion Strategies
- Strategic and Business Planning for Community Groups